[U-Boot] FIT Image with same kernel but different load/entry point

Clément Péron peron.clem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 08:20:01 UTC 2018

Hi Peter,

> Not sure if it does exactly what you need but the pine64 board supports
> multiple boards with different device trees for each board in the fit image.
>
> Peter

No it's not why I need, I was looking to do something like this but
without doubling the size :

        kernel-bcm {
            description = "Kernel for Broadcom";
            data = /incbin/("./zImage");
            type = "kernel";
            arch = "arm";
            os = "linux";
            compression = "none";
            load = <0x61000000>;
            entry = <0x61000000>;
            hash-1 {
                algo = "sha1";
            };
        };
        kernel-imx {
            description = "Kernel for FreeScale";
            data = /incbin/("./zImage"); /* Same zImage */
            type = "kernel";
            arch = "arm";
            os = "linux";
            compression = "none";
            load = <0x12000000>; /* Different load/entry point */
            entry = <0x12000000>;
            hash-1 {
                algo = "sha1";
            };