[U-Boot] F2FS support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 29 15:51:45 UTC 2018

Dear Anton,

In message <048c0c9d-5c6e-79fc-27a5-23584c7a4712 at here.com> you wrote:

> thank you for your feedbacks. I'm looking for a solution to improve the
> resilience of our system against a sudden power loss under extensive
> write load. Some tests [1] show that F2FS might be more robust than
> ext4, so I wanted to give it a try. Not sure if it is really worth it,
> there are opposite opinions as well.

Which sort of storage device are you using?  I think results may
differ (a lot) even when doing the same thing on different storage
types.  Also, there is often a huge differnce between consumer (or
no-name) and industrial (or quality branded) products...  Even
within the same technology CompactFlash (who can remember that?),
SDCard and eMMC all use flash based storage, but they behave very
differently.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.