Testing PCIe on Armada 370 (or older) in U-Boot

Pali Rohár pali at kernel.org
Thu Nov 4 16:49:21 CET 2021

Hello! Recently I have sent more PCIe related patches for mvebu/armada
SoCs into U-Boot. Now all were merged into U-Boot git master branch.
I have tested everything on Armada 38x.

I would like to ask if you have some Armada 370 board (or older, e.g.
Dove, Kirwood, Discovery, Orion) and if you could test if PCIe cards are
correctly detected in recent U-Boot from git master branch.

Just calling 'pci 0', 'pci 1', 'pci 2', ... commands and checking output
if all connected cards are printed should be enough.

On older boards, I would be interested in what is reported in PCI config
space of PCIe Root Port. U-Boot from git master branch now exports the
first PCIe Root Port at BDF address 0.0.0, so config space can be dumped
by U-Boot command 'pci display.b 0.0.0 0 200'.