breakpoint not working in do_mmc_read (using qemu)

Chan Kim ckim at etri.re.kr
Tue Oct 26 11:10:20 CEST 2021

Hi,

(for those who don't know how to stop at breakpoints after relocation..)
I came back to this problem today and found https://shenki.github.io/debugging-u-boot-after-relocation/.

So by doing in gdb,

b relocation_done
(after you stop at relocation_done),
print /x ((gd_t *)$r9)->relocaddr
$1 = 0x67f6b000
Add-symbo-file u-boot $1
(type y)
c (continue)

Now you can stop at board_init_r or do_mmc_read!
Hope that helps.
Thanks

Chan Kim