[ELDK] Crosstool for MIPS exception in "run time"

Bemipefe bemipefe at libero.it
Sun Dec 2 11:43:36 CET 2007

In previous post, I forget the step of "export" but i do this step.
If i try your compile command:

#mips_4KCle-gcc -o my_hello my_hello.c
my_hello.c: In function 'main':
my_hello.c:7: warning: return type of 'main' is not 'int'

#file my_hello
my_hello: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, MIPS, version 1 (SYSV), for
GNU/Linux 2.4.3, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux
2.4.3, not stripped

I think that at this point it's a problem of emulation but ELDK work fine!
The gxemul emulation fail as the mips-linux-run emulation but i think
that you see your computer speak "Hello World!"
if you try my attached ELF.

Now how can test any binary ?
My goal (or dream maybe) is to build a kernel with ELDK Crosstool, then
build a isolinux boot CD,
last step run this in PSONE machine that is MIPS R3000A.

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Hello Bemipefe (?),

Yes , it's my nick, but my name is "Federico" or "Fredric" if you prefer.