[ELDK] Newbie questions about ELDK 3.1.1

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Dec 8 21:16:10 CET 2007

Dear Michael,

in message <BAY129-W50E1858C82FE85E515248CB680 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

> After 30 minutes, I realize that I am reading a generic manual, even though
>  I started with INCAIP you gave me below.  Is there any INCAIP specific not
> es somewhere that I missed?

Quote from http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG :

	For the impatient: you have to allow cookies from this server
	to use the board specific documentation browsing.

* Use a maximum line length of 70 characters or so.
* Don't top-post / full-quote
* NEVER, never ever post HTML here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The night sky over the planet Krikkit is the least interesting  sight
in the entire Universe.
                 - Douglas Adams _Life, the Universe, and Everything_