[ELDK] ELDK 4.2 schedule / beta version testing

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Dec 28 23:34:45 CET 2007

Hi everybody!

It seems that we may have to make a last minute change for ELDK  4.2,
i.  e.  switching  to  a 2.6.24 kernel (instead of the currently used
2.6.23.y one). I'm sorry that we will have yet another delay, but  it
seems to be unavoidable.

Is there any interest out there to help  testing  the  existing  beta
versions  of ELDK 4.2, and/or would this be considered useful to any-
body?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
How many seconds are there in a year? If I tell you there are 3.155 x
10^7, you won't even try to remember it. On the other hand, who could
forget that, to within half a percent, pi seconds is  a  nanocentury.
                                               -- Tom Duff, Bell Labs