[ELDK] ELDK 4.2 No such file -- gnu/stubs-32.h

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 22 21:38:11 CEST 2008

Dear Charles,

n message <9CD384C658DFA3499F06F2D2064FB9680303CB at dcsevis03.sevis.com> you wrote:

> I have a new PA Semi based card.  My intent is to build the kernel and
> drivers using ppc64.  However, I want to continue to build the user
> applications as 32-bit.  Is there a PA_Semi CROSS_COMPILE target for the

This cannot be done using the ppc64 toolchain.  Not  only  the  above
mentioned  comipler  specific file is missing, but so are for example
32 bit versions of all system libraries, and  of  course  even  basic
binaries for a file system.

> ppc_* stub?  Would it be on the amcc or the freescale iso file?

I recommend to use the ppc_6xx packages if you really want to do this.

But then, I don't really understand why you would want to do that.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I perceive a possibility of an immediate  chronological  sequence  of
events which includes a violence.
                        - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_