[ELDK] about undefined symbol __udiv64

dayu at datangmobile.cn dayu at datangmobile.cn
Wed Dec 31 02:30:53 CET 2008

Dear Sir:
     We are trying to use ELDK 4.2 for PowerPC MPC8247, the host OS is ReadHat Enterprice edition,
the eldk cross-tools(ppc_6xx-gcc) compile code to share library ok, but when dlopen the share library on our target board, something wrong because undefined symbol "__udiv64", then we install eldk on a host with Fedore Core,compile the same code, and dlopen the share library on target board success. Can you give me some suggestion to solve the undefined symbol problem?thanks.