[ELDK] Need information on LITE MPC5200 Board.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 11 22:58:08 CEST 2008

In message <000001c8cbfe$3b662220$c101a8c0 at danlawinc.com> you wrote:

>  I want to use the LITE MPC5200 Board with the ELDK Linux. My
> requirement is
> To use
>
>  1. WIFI or WLAN (802.11 with 'b' or 'g')
>  2. Bluetooth with one of the profiles
>      a. PAN (Personal area network)
>      b. DUN (Dial up network modem).

You can probably chose between PCI cards and USB devices...

> Is the ELDK provides the drivers for these.

I  recommend  to  download  the  current  Linux   kernel   from   our
linux-2.6-denx git repository; that's at 2.6.26-rc5 right now, and of
course all drivers that are in the kernel.org tree are included.

Just make sure to select devices that are known to work on PowerPC
systems.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You can love it, change it, or leave it.    There is NO other option.
But do not complain - it is your own choice...                  -- wd