[ELDK] Ubuntu 8.04 and ELDK 4.1

Scott Schlegel sschlegel at planetweb.com
Fri Jun 27 02:59:38 CEST 2008

I recently tried to install ELDK 4.1 from a mounted ISO onto a clean
installation of Ubuntu 8.04.  It goes through the installation process
until it reaches gawk-arm_trg.  At that point, the installation is
frozen and never comes back.  I have gone through this identical process
once already with complete success on a desktop PC, however, this latest
attempt is on an Acer laptop.  Any ideas/solutions would be much
appreciated.  Let me know if you need more info.  Thanks.

-Scott