[ELDK] Non cacheable memory request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Mar 1 20:56:56 CET 2008

In message <f6342bdd0803010633g3d0e7646q6d7d5311d3591fd1 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Thanks for ur reply. I wud be using a debugger to make sure if the memory
> that I've requested is cacheable/not. I wud be thankful if any1 cud help me

Please at least try to speak / write normal  English.  Your  g33k  or
1337  sp34k  ain't  no  funny  at  all.  It  just  makes reading more
difficult; for me that means that I will just dump your message.  And
I guess you are on your way into several other killfiles as well.

And while we are at it:

> On 2/29/08, Douglas, Jim (Jim) <jdouglas at avaya.com> wrote:
> >
> > > From: eldk-bounces at lists.denx.de [mailto:eldk-bounces at lists.denx.de]
[full quote deleted]

Do not top post - full quote. Read

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Repeat after me:
Usenet is not a word processor; it's a medium where aesthetics count.
Mozilla is not a newsreader; it's a web browser.
Windows is not an operating system; it's a GUI on a program loader.
         -- Tom Christiansen in <6bq0g5$lr4$2 at csnews.cs.colorado.edu>