[ELDK] Want to build a ebc.ko object

Price, John @ SDS john.p.price at l-3com.com
Wed Mar 19 18:25:58 CET 2008

Hi I'd like to build a "ebc.ko" object which I can then load onto my
Kileauea/PPC405EX evaluation board, execute the command "insmod ebc.ko",
then "lsmod" and see that it loaded correctly.

So which packages do I need to down load that will allow me to compile
my "ebc.ko" object?

Also, its not clear to me which packages are used for a given image or
bin file.  For example if I wanted to build the kernel.img file which
packages are necessary?

Using "git" here has proven problematic, I tried setting the proxy but
its just not getting out.

Regards,

---
John Price  <john.p.price at l-3com.com> 781-970-1743