[ELDK] Recommended embedded distributions for Coldfire

Douglas, Jim (Jim) jdouglas at avaya.com
Thu May 22 14:21:17 CEST 2008

Probably slightly off topic for this list, sorry ...

I have been using ELDK for ppc for a while, and have been impressed with
the quality of the distribution (and by the level of support you guys
seem to provide).

We are moving to Coldfire+MMU (saving money), and I am looking for a
distribution of similar quality.  ltib from Freescale does not seem to
be as active as ELDK.  ucLinux is for nommu.

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations?

--jim