[ELDK] Creating small target rootfs in DENX

Dave Rensberger David.Rensberger at ambientcorp.com
Wed May 28 03:15:13 CEST 2008

Wolfgang,

I did read that section, however, as it says: "For now we will assume that the contents of the root file system is already known".   This is actually the problem I'm trying to solve.  I'm already well versed in building ramdisk images, creating device files, etc (even if I weren't, this part of the rootfs creation is not ELDK specific... there are already quite a few books that describe how to do these things).

I'm not complaining... I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't some sort of configuration tool or something that was available before I went off selected the rootfs components on my own.

--Dave