[ELDK] Kernel version question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 6 00:37:47 CET 2008

Dear Steven,

In message <490F742E.7020109 at harris.com> you wrote:
> I've looked at the git://git.denx.de/linux-2.6-denx tree, and so far
> there is no DENX-v2.6.27-stable branch.

That's because we didn't tag the DENC-v.2.6.27 version yet. We're
still running some tests, and probably will need a few fixes.

> Are there plans to have such a branch?  I ask because I'd like to use
> some of the new GPIO infrastructure from .27, and I'd also like to use
> ipipe, which I believe follows the DENX-*-stable branches.

Yes, it will come,  but  at  the  moment  the  preparations  for  the
electronica  2008 trade show next week eat up all available time (and
some more, it seems).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
One does not thank logic.
	-- Sarek, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4