[ELDK] Jumbo Frames, sil24 SATA driver, and kswapd0 page allocation failures

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Wed Aug 12 17:49:15 CEST 2009

Hi Jonathan,

> I am having some issues with the ELDK and was hoping that someone
> could lend a hand.  I am using an AMCC 405EX (Kilauea) board running
> Linux kernel 2.6.31.

If you run a 2.6.31 kernel, then why do you claim to have problems with
the ELDK? ;)

No, honestly, I'd suggest taking this issue to the
linuxppc-dev at ozlabs.org list as way more kernel savvy readers are
subscribed there.

The only question that came to my mind - how do you infer that the sil
driver is not releasing memory?  Maybe I read your mail too quickly, but
I cannot find data for such a claim.

Cheers
   Detlev

--
The Buddha,  the Godhead,  resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a
digital computer  or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top