[ELDK] Rebuilding target package!

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Feb 23 22:13:54 CET 2009

Dear H Aslam,

In message <SNT107-W122C9B7B84EA084D98F79C96B40 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

> I'm trying to rebuild the perl target package but I'm running into some problems...

I just re-tried this under Fedora 10, and it works like a charm.

I'll send you a complete log separately (off list).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
COMPONENT EQUIVALENCY NOTICE:  The  Subatomic  Particles  (Electrons,
Protons,  etc.) Comprising This Product Are Exactly the Same in Every
Measurable Respect as Those Used in the Products of Other  Manufactu-
rers,  and  No Claim to the Contrary May Legitimately Be Expressed or
Implied.