[ELDK] Can I install the eldk on my Ubuntu 8.04 host syste

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 13 22:03:52 CET 2009

Dear Jerry.Zhang <jerry.scofield at gmail.com>,

please fix your mail configuration. The address you used is illegal:

	Jerry.Zhang <jerry.scofield at gmail.com>

You must either use apostophes to escape the dot in the name like
this:

	"Jerry.Zhang" <jerry.scofield at gmail.com>

or (probably much better) avoid the dot alltogether:

In message <8c09713c0901131203t8daa5b7g7a97b1ad8b90e4d4 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> My host is Ubuntu 8.04, and the supported host  on ubuntu are ( ubuntu4.10,
> 5.04, 6.10) as official manul says.
>
> Could i install and use the eldk in my host system?

Most probably it will work.

Why don't you just try it out and then send a success report - or
eeven update the documentation yourself?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
By the way, ALL software projects are done by iterative  prototyping.
Some companies call their prototypes "releases", that's all.