No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

ards. Reads to the memory 0-0x7FFFFF never return.

However=2C from kernel space I am able to access the memory range 0-0x7FFFF=
F=2C so it doesn't seem to be an issue with my hardware.

I connected my PCIe device to a desktop PC running ubuntu=2C with the same =
driver=2C same PCIe device and same user space test applications I was able=
 to access the whole of the PCI memory from user space.

I'm using ELDK 4.2=2C kernel 2.6.33.1 on a P2020RDB target.

Is there something I need to configure to enable access to the whole of the=
 PCI memory? Or something that you would suggest doing to further investiga=
te the issue?

Regards
Kris Modrak
 		 	   		  =

--_55bf7a0b-3327-46a7-b2d2-edc3d37ab253_--