[ELDK] Problems in kernel init while using busybox on ELDK 4.2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 1 00:36:59 CEST 2009

Dear Pierre Ficheux,

> linked /sbin/init + /dev/console and I got the same kernel crash.
--^^^^^^

And what happens when you use  the  standard  approach,  i.  e.  link
dynamically  and add the shared libs to your root file system? (and I
mean add *all* the required libs, not only those your  "mklibs'  tool
might think are sufficient).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that  someone,  somewhere,
is having fun.