[ELDK] ELDK4.2 Building httpd-2.2.4-4.1.src.rpm Failed

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 19 23:52:31 CEST 2009

Dear camel joe,

please keep the mailing list on Cc: so everybody can benefit from this
discussion.  Thanks.

In message <b460ec330906191422t1cdf7c67m6a71066074fa7458 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Wolfgang Denk<wd at denx.de> wrote:
> > Dear camel joe,
> >
> > Please RTFM, see section "3.8.2. Rebuilding Target Packages", and make
> > sure to mind the two bullets, too.
>
> Still get the same error ..
>
> .., after I strictly followed section "3.8.2" again to rearrange
> <ELDK_ROOT/usr/ppc-linux/bin before /user/bin, as you can see
> [AMCC jchen at lifeson SPECS]$ echo $CROSS_COMPILE
> ppc_4xx-
> [AMCC jchen at lifeson SPECS]$ echo $PATH
> /opt/eldk/usr/bin:/opt/eldk/bin:/opt/eldk/sbin:/opt/eldk/usr/ppc-linu/bin:/usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/lib/ccache:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/home/jchen/bin
> [AMCC jchen at lifeson SPECS]$

You don't show us which exact command you were attempting to run. If
it's the same as before, the error will be the same as before, as the
command was wrong.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
When properly administered, vacations do not  diminish  productivity:
for every week you're away and get nothing done, there's another when
your boss is away and you get twice as much done.  -- Daniel B. Luten