[ELDK] ppc boot fails at PCI detection.

renjith kumar renjithkumar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:53:32 CET 2009

Hi Larry,
I was under the impression that , for eldk 4.2 the new kernel will be
better, that comes under the eldk distribution.
ie,
*/opt/eldk/ppc_4xxFP/usr/src/linux-2.6.24/*
and the function that you mention seems to be changed a lot.

I have (with 2.6.24),
/opt/eldk/ppc_4xxFP/usr/src/linux-2.6.24/arch/ppc/syslib/ppc4xx_pcie.c
 ( instead of, /arch/powerpc/sysdev/ppc4xx_pci.c ) &

*int ppc4xx_setup_pcie(struct pci_controller *hose, u32 port)
*(instead of, * * __init ppc4xx_setup_one_pci_PMM() ) and
no plb_addr anywhere in the file.
So, literally I could not check it out.

Btw, Which kernel , that patch was for ?
With thanks & Regards,
Renjith

--
Thanks'n Regards,