[ELDK] Another BogoMIPS question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 9 16:38:44 CEST 2009

Dear "Gao Ya'nan",

In message <d15e5cf90909090633k7fccd273u3f4b4390dad8e83d at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> what's the meaning of "the log files"?
>
> I had post the whole console output form board reset. Should I enable
> and then post the Linux kernel debug message ?

I don't see any console log which contains a message about being
unable to mount the root file system.  Did you send one?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You go slow, be gentle. It's no one-way street -- you  know  how  you
feel and that's all. It's how the girl feels too. Don't press. If the
girl feels anything for you at all, you'll know.
	-- Kirk, "Charlie X", stardate 1535.8