[ELDK] Facing some problem with dma alloc coherent

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 15 11:05:40 CEST 2009

Dear Zaahir Khan,

please do not top-post / full quote. And please do not post HTML.
Make sure to read http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

In message <f970d83a0909150152k7efff1cdyfcd9c9fea509bef7 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am porting to new kernel.  Will take some more time.

The Sequoia board is well supported in 2.6.31.

> Please suggest for 2.6.24.2

Sorry, this is really a too old kernel version. It's still arch/ppc
based. We really don't provide free support for this any more.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Life would be so much easier if everyone read the manual.