[ELDK] How to mount sysfs ?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 18 21:19:43 CET 2010

Dear "J.Hwan.Kim",

In message <4B7D6089.30908 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> Someone tell me I should mount the sysfs in my system.
> What file must I modify in my root file system?

This depends on how your root file system is structured.

> In ELDK, there is no file such as  /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab.

If you use ELDK's development root file system (usually mounted over
NFS) then there _is_ /etc/fstab. Please check again.

If you use a small standalone file system things may indeed be
different. For example the SELF based ramdisk image that comes with
the ELDK is based on Busybox, and any needed mount commands can be
found (and have to be placed) in the /etc/rc.sh script.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You Earth people glorified organized violence  for  forty  centuries.
But you imprison those who employ it privately.
	-- Spock, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate 2715.1