[ELDK] crond not working

Germano Barreiro germano.barreiro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:14:43 CET 2010

No question is stupid since to make mistakes is just human! :)
Yes, the service was restarted for sure.
The /etc/crontab file is in a cramfs filesystem written to the NAND of
the arm based board.
Since it is not anymore a soft link to another file as it was in my
first tests, what I decided to change after reading the statement in
the man page about it not being allowed to be a link, whenever I need
to change this file I have to generate a new cramfs image, restart the
system and record the new image using the u-boot nand commands.