[ELDK] Fedora version

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 23 00:40:56 CET 2010

Dear Ifti,

in message <85C671920FB8CA46B50E423346685B5008C4C0B0 at s228130hz1ew08.apptix-01.savvis.net> you wrote:

> I am new to ELDK and linux. I read on the following link that ELDK is
> supported on Fedora 10. Since Fedora 10 is not supported anymore, I was
> curios to know if anyone has tried ELDK 4.1 or ELDK 4.2 with newer
> Fedora.

Usually such version numbers include an implicit "..or later".

All versions of ELDK 4.x run nicely on all Fedora releases starting
with Fedora Core 5 (and yes, this includes Fedora 10, 11 and 12).

Actually they should run on all RedHat based releases starting with
RedHat 7.3 (i. e. everything newer than early 2002), but I have to
admit that we haven't tested this lately.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If all the Chinese simultaneously jumped into the Pacific  off  a  10
foot platform erected 10 feet off their coast, it would cause a tidal
wave that would destroy everything in this country west of Nebraska.