[ELDK] update ADS5121 kernel

yigit agabey yagabey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:35:27 CEST 2010

Hello,
Till now, i have been using Freescale Embedded Linux on my ADS5121 board.
Since LTIB version specialized for ADS5121, has 2.6.24 kernel, I used that
kernel with the board.  Now I want to use DENX Linux with a recent kernel
and with Xenomai support; but I am not sure where to start. There are tones
of patches which LTIB uses for 2.6.24 kernel. And I dont think that these
patches are  compatable with a recent kernel(for example 2.6.34 ..). And i
need a mpc5121_defconfig  file kind of thing.
What i am supposed to do first. Could anybody guide me?

Thanks, regards...
Yigit