[ELDK] building u-boot

Érico Porto ericoporto2008 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 15:33:01 CET 2011

uhm.. I found some compiler tools in here:

/opt/eldk-5.1/powerpc-softfloat/sysroots/i686-eldk-linux/usr/bin/powerpc-nf-linux$
ls
powerpc-linux-addr2line  powerpc-linux-objcopy        powerpc-softfloat-gcc
powerpc-linux-ar         powerpc-linux-objdump        powerpc-softfloat-gcov
powerpc-linux-as         powerpc-linux-ranlib         powerpc-softfloat-gdb
powerpc-linux-c++filt    powerpc-linux-readelf
 powerpc-softfloat-gprof
powerpc-linux-cpp        powerpc-linux-size           powerpc-softfloat-ld
powerpc-linux-elfedit    powerpc-linux-strings
 powerpc-softfloat-ld.bfd
powerpc-linux-embedspu   powerpc-linux-strip          powerpc-softfloat-nm
powerpc-linux-g++        powerpc-softfloat-addr2line
 powerpc-softfloat-objcopy
powerpc-linux-gcc        powerpc-softfloat-ar
powerpc-softfloat-objdump
powerpc-linux-gcov       powerpc-softfloat-as
powerpc-softfloat-ranlib
powerpc-linux-gdb        powerpc-softfloat-c++filt
 powerpc-softfloat-readelf
powerpc-linux-gprof      powerpc-softfloat-cpp        powerpc-softfloat-size
powerpc-linux-ld         powerpc-softfloat-elfedit
 powerpc-softfloat-strings
powerpc-linux-ld.bfd     powerpc-softfloat-embedspu
powerpc-softfloat-strip
powerpc-linux-nm         powerpc-softfloat-g++

is this what I'm looking for?

will try

export
CROSS_COMPILE=/opt/eldk-5.1/powerpc-softfloat/sysroots/i686-eldk-linux/usr/bin/powerpc-nf-linux/powerpc-linux-

thanks

Érico V. Porto