[ELDK] Problem building u-boot following eldk installation

Mike Hibbett mike.hibbett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:07:18 CEST 2011

This is "day 4" for me so I'm still learning at the moment. Not bold
enough to submit a patch :o)

It will be a good learning exercise so I'll look fixing it when I better
understand what I'm doing. I have a number of powerpc development boards
available, so I may be able to contribute something.

Thanks for the support,

Mike.