[ELDK] ELDK issue with Valgrind........

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 9 00:01:50 CEST 2011

Dear Michael Steiger,

In message <4DC70A5A.4080106 at infoworks.at> you wrote:

> > I don't see any information that glibc-debuginfo ever existed on any
> > of the mirrors.  If you follow the thread, the OP confirmed that he
> > rebuilt the whole ELDK from scratch.
>
> I've seen it but hoped that this file exists somewhere
>
> I assume that you have a build environment setup. Would it be possible
> to create the missing debuginfo file if you can not find it in the backup?

It's software, so everything is possible.  It's just a matter of the
required efforts, and who is paying for these.

When talking about efforts, we should also decide if it's really worth
putting work into theold ELDK 4.2 release, or if the same effort
should not rather be spent to create a powerpc-spe configuration of
ELDK 5.0 instead.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The universe is all a spin-off of the Big Bang.