[ELDK] Why cpu is hang to access cpld?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 22 18:59:27 CET 2011

Dear "shixm.zh",

In message <6705740b.1809a.133ca03d2d1.Coremail.shixm.zh at 163.com> you wrote:

> I designed a application board of PPC460EX processor. It's have a cpld to connect CS2.
> I designed driver for cpld, and want to access. but thd cpu is hang. Linux kernal is 2.6.33.

This problem is in no way related to the ELDK, so you are actually
off topic here.  You should ask this question rather on a Linux kernel
or Power Architecture related mailing list instead, for example here:
linux-embedded at vger.kernel.org  or  linuxppc-dev at lists.ozlabs.org

> The message is:
> I use "ioremap" to translate physical address, but same way is correct for PPC405EX.

Maybe, maybe not.  We cannot comment on your code without seeing it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
O Staat!   Wie tief dir alle Besten fluchen!  Du bist kein Ziel.  Der
Mensch muß weiter suchen.                     - Christian Morgenstern