[ELDK] Python Include on ELDK

Tobias Eliasson arnestig at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 08:39:24 CET 2012

Download Python on www.python.org and compile with ELDK 5.2.1.
I normally don't install extra libraries/headers into my ELDK toolchain, I
rather keep those libraries in my build tree instead.

This way I keep a clean toolchain and keep my build tree always building
for other users who need to download ELDK and just build different
platforms / applications.

 - Tobias