[ELDK] ELDK 5.2 and backtrace on ARM Kirkwood not working

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Mon Jul 9 14:21:54 CEST 2012

Hi Andreas,

> Indeed, the compiler flag -funwind-tables solved our backtrace issue.

Ok, I added an FAQ entry to our Wiki[1].

Thanks
  Detlev

[1] http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/ELDK-5/FrequentlyAskedQuestionsAndAnswers#The_glibc_function_backtrace_3_o

--
It is as important to decide what a system is not as to decide what it is.
Do not serve all the world's needs;  rather, make the system extensible so