[ELDK] Regarding ELDK version 5.2.1 release

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 11 14:11:36 CEST 2012

Dear Ratheendran,

In message <CALM_QrVbK7b-rGpgK2gjZA8F56SQTFu9fqDFVDGgk7j2Cnx_iA at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I want to use the latest ELDK version 5.2.1 for armV5,QT4.8 Embedded SDK
> release on my PC from your denx website.

You are welcome.

> my doubt is how I can find the config log showing the switch options used
> for compiling tools like Qt,Busybox etc.

Talking about logs - you can find log files in the build tree, if you
rebuild ELDK from the sources

The build rules used to configure and build the packages are included
with the source tree; for busybox, have a look at the fiels in the
meta/recipes-core/busybox directory.  The core parts of the
configuration get done in the meta/recipes-core/busybox/busybox.inc
bitbake recipy.

> Other is if I want to re-compile the source with a new config file,how this
> can be achieved.

You adjust the config files and/or the bitbake recipies.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Men will always be men -- no matter where they are.
	-- Harry Mudd, "Mudd's Women", stardate 1329.8