[ELDK] eldk-5.2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 17 08:54:49 CEST 2012

Dear Noam,

In message <264C179F799EF24AB26D5319053335E80CC0DCEDE3 at ezexch.ezchip.com> you wrote:

> > . ./oe-init-build-env builder
> Which in turn created local.conf for me.
> I edited the line with MACHINE in it to be enbw_cmc and ran:
> > bitbake core-image-minimal
> NOTE: I guessed the target parameter.

The "enbw_cmc" support is part of a customer project; it's use is
probably difficult unless you know the specific functinal requirements
of this project, which are not publicly available.  As such, this code
may be useful to study how to set up a customized version of the ELDK
for your own hardware, but you will have to abstract and comeup with
your own machine description in any case.

Unfortunately you don;t mention which exact version (git commit ID) of
ELDK you used for this test.  Please note that support for the
enbw_cmc board has not yet been adapted for ELDK v5.2 or later; the
last supported version is represented by git commit ID f109814.

> Could you help?

I can try - but it would help if you told us what exactly you are
trying to do.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The fundamental principle of  science,  the  definition  almost,  is
this: the sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment."
- Richard P. Feynman