[ELDK] eldk-5.3

Martin Dorwig dorwig at tetronik.com
Mon May 27 14:04:38 CEST 2013

hi,
i just installed eldk-5.3 for powerpc and started working with it.
I am using a mpx8349 board with linux-3.5.0 booted via tftp and using
/opt/eldk-5.3/powerpc/rootfs-lsb-sdk via nfs.
this is working so far.

Then i tried to mount another directory from my development-machine with the
command
mount -t nfs 192.168.69.57:/home/dorwig /mnt/net
this does not work like it did before with eldk-4.0
after stracing it shows up that the mount systemcall returns EINVAL.

what can i do ?

Then i went on and tried to compile an application which is using pam.
the pam_appl.h used to be in usr/include/security .
now there is no such directory in
/opt/eldk-5.3/powerpc/sysroots/powerpc-linux/usr/include

i found the file in /opt/eldk-5.3/powerpc/rootfs-lsb-sdk/usr/include/security,
but this is not the place where the crosscompiler expects it.

after copying these files to /opt/eldk-5.3/powerpc/sysroots/powerpc-
linux/usr/include/security the compilation succeded until linking

the linker was missing libpam and libcrypto
there is /opt/eldk-5.3/powerpc/sysroots/powerpc-linux/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
i had to make a symbolic link libcrypto.so -> libcrypto.so.1.0.0

is this normal ?

i had to copy libpam* from the rootfs-lsb-sdk/lib to sysroots/powerpc-
linux/lib directory to successfully build my application.

again, is this mormal ?

regards
Martin