[ELDK] Powerpc(U-Boot/board/amcc/ocotea/flash.c) file couldn't under stand

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jul 22 11:53:51 CEST 2016

Dear Rama Chandra,

In message <CA+Wf0EFpwhmjZC1gPDCnnAwGH9i1pg5m=+6DQFNZbEZGeW+1nw at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am using Powerpc 440GX and u-boot 2014.04 actually i am not understanding
> the flash configurations actually in my flash total 4 banks and NOR Flash I
> am using

Please understand that these questions are totally off topic on the
ELDK mailing list.  Please stop posting stuff that is in no way related
to the ELDK.

If you have U-Boot related questions, the U-Boot list would be a
better place to ask, but even then you whould realize that you are
working on very old code, and nobody else has interestes in such old
code, and with custom hardware, and nobody else has any documentation
for it, so it is unlikely that anybody would be able to help.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Generally speaking, there are other ways to accomplish whatever it is
that you think you need ...                               - Doug Gwyn