[ELDK] ELDK-5.4 Compiler Installation Problem for ZYNQ Board (ERROR-127)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jul 22 13:05:17 CEST 2016

Dear Rama Chandra,

In message <CA+Wf0EHi_b9yp-LqMDUaANdQ4jQkWGeorZyzSmQuvEZM+o8qyg at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am using ELDK-5.4 for ZYNQ ZC706 Board. Presently i am installed ELDK-5.4
> and now some problems are coming in u-boot running time. other persons
> given some suggestions but same failures are coming could you give any
> other solutions.
> ram at caravel:~/Desktop/ZYNQ/uboot-xilinx-v14.5$ eldk-switch.sh -l
> ,+--- Installed ELDK versions:
> eldk 4.2: /opt/eldk ppc_4xx
> eldk 4.2: /opt/eldk42 ppc_4xxFP
> eldk 5.4: /opt/eldk-5.4 armv7a-hf
> ram at caravel:~/Desktop/ZYNQ/uboot-xilinx-v14.5$ eldk-switch.sh -m armv7a-hf
> eldk-switch.sh: ELDK 5.2 for armv7a-hf is not installed!
> ram at caravel:~/Desktop/ZYNQ/uboot-xilinx-v14.5$ eldk-switch -m armv7a-hf
> eldk-switch.sh: ELDK 5.2 for armv7a-hf is not installed!

You should really learn to read documentation - in this case [1]

Actually you are SUPPOSED to read the documentation BEFORE posting.

You make at least to errors here:

1) You are not supposed to run "eldk-switch.sh".  You should define a
   shell function "eldk-switch" as described and use that.

2) "eldk-switch -h" will give you usage information; if you do not
   want to use the default ELDK version, you MUST provide the
   "-r <release>".

But really, all of this is explained in detail in the documentation.

Please RTFM !

[1] http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/ELDK-5/WebHome#Section_1.8.3.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A stone was placed at a ford in a river with the inscription:
"When this stone is covered it is dangerous to ford here."