[ELDK] Upgrading from 4.1 to 5.5

Benjamin Alix alixbenjamin53 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:35:07 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm working on a project that needed to upgrade its version of ELDK. I must
say that I'm a bit confused with the installation of 5.x versions. Instead
of having one directory per architecture like in 4.1 version there are many
with the 5.5 version.

Until now I understood that the cross compiler are in
sysroots/i686-eldk-linux/ and it worked perfectly. But now I am creating a
root file system image and it seems like the libraries in this directory
didn't work. So I am trying with different ones to see if this will work.

Anyway I would like to know what are the usage for all these subdirectories
in the ELDK installation ? Since my team was working with ELDK 4.1 nobody
knows really how to use the 5.5 version properly.

Regards,

Benjamin Alix