[tbot] Privacy Notice

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 4 07:33:45 UTC 2018

Hi all,

just for clarification:

this mailing list is not a DENX internal list, it is a PUBLIC
mailing list. At the moment we have a total of 17 subscribers,
and of these there are 8 (i. e. nearly 50%) from external
companies.

We should try and make the discussion easy to understand for people
who do not know our VLAB setup, and we have to make sure not to
disclose any sensible information about projects / customers here.

Thanks!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.