[tbot] Release 0.7.0
hws at denx.de
Fri Feb 8 12:04:45 UTC 2019
A new tbot version has been released!
0.7.0 contains the new build system among a few other improvements:
== Added ==
- Read commandline arguments from files: You can now specify a file using
@filename and each line from that file will be interpreted as a commandline
- A man-page: doc/tbot.1!
- tbot.named_testcase: Define testcases with a different name in log-files
than the function name. The motivation is to reduce name ambiguity
(e.g. `uboot.build` and `linux.build` would both be called `build` in the
log). This also affects the testcases name when calling it from the
commandline (you have to use the new name).
== Changed ==
- The U-Boot build testcase has been completely rewritten. You will need to
adapt you board config to work with the new version:
* The build-info no longer exists, instead you define a `UBootBuilder`. Take
a look at the docs to see available options.
* The build attribute of your U-Boot machine must now be an **instance** of
your `UBootBuilder`, **not** the class itself.
Example of the new config:
from tbot.machine import board
from tbot.tc import uboot
name = "my-builder"
defconfig = "my_defconfig"
toolchain = "generic-armv7a-hf"
build = MyUBootBuilder()
== Fixed ==
- `boot_to_shell` is no longer a public method of BoardLinux machines.
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: +49-8142-66989-62 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: hws at denx.de
More information about the tbot