[tbot] Question regarding BBB (beagle bone black) tbot deployment

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Mon Jan 14 14:09:50 UTC 2019

Hello Lukasz,

Am 14.01.2019 um 14:02 schrieb Lukasz Majewski:
> Dear All,
>
> I'd like to ask you if is there any meta-* layer for BBB (which works
> with out of the box poky/meta-yocto-bsp layer) to create
> core-image*.wic file for Beagle Bone Black ?
>
> The wic file is supposed to run from the SD card.
>
> Thanks in advance for help.

Hmm.. isn;t the BBB a yocto reference board which should work out of
the box?

I have here a BBB board, but did for some times no real tests, but saw
in my old tbot config files (beside using meta-xenomai from Marek)
no other meta layer used than "meta-openembedded"

Also I had a fix sometime ago for the BBB console, see:

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/commit/?id=81e48b24dd9c97a3bdda3b4140f8e2bda29d24da

bye,
Heiko
Phone: +49-8142-66989-52   Fax: +49-8142-66989-80   Email: hs at denx.de