[tbot] Release 0.6.6

Lukasz Majewski lukma at denx.de
Tue Jan 22 10:36:57 UTC 2019

Hi Harald,

> Hello!
>
> New year, new tbot release! These are the changes:
>
> == Added ==
> - New and improved documentation!  There is a completely new
>   introductory guide available here:
>
> 	https://rahix.de/tbot/quickstart.html

If I may have an organisational question regarding tbot repository and
sharing the code.

I suppose that we will continue development on github (no plans to move
to denx.de domain)?

I would like to ask if it would be possible to create some shared repo,
so we could put there already developed tests cases for the new tbot
(and reuse them easily).

>   It might even contain some new pieces of info, so I suggest
>   taking a quick look, even if you already use tbot.
> - Graphviz `dot` diagram generator, for visualizing the call
>   graph.
>
> 	https://github.com/Rahix/tbot/blob/master/generators/dot.py
>
> - `LinuxMachine.fsroot`: A little convenience helper:
>   You can now write
>
> 	mach.fsroot / "proc" / "version"
>
>   instead of
>
> 	linux.Path(mach, "/proc/version")
>
> == Changed ==
> - tbot no longer automatically creates a log file.  If you want
>   the previous behavior, use `--log-auto`.  `--log=<file>` will
>   still behave as before.
>
> - `generators/generate_htmllog.py` -> `generators/htmllog.py`
> - `generators/debug_messages.py` -> `generators/messages.py`
> - `UBootMachine.env()` now also accepts `board.Special`s.
>
> == Fixed ==
> - Duplication warning when star-importing another testcase-file.
>   (Thanks to Stefano for reporting this bug!)

Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: lukma at denx.de