[tbot] Release 0.6.6

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Wed Jan 23 07:22:11 UTC 2019

Hello Lukasz,

Am 23.01.2019 um 08:07 schrieb Lukasz Majewski:
> Dear All,
>
>> Hi Lukasz,
>>
>> On Tue, 2019-01-22 at 11:36 +0100, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
>>> Hi Harald,

>>> If I may have an organisational question regarding tbot repository
>>> and sharing the code.
>>>
>>> I suppose that we will continue development on github (no plans to
>>> move to denx.de domain)?
>>
>> Yes
>>
>>> I would like to ask if it would be possible to create some shared
>>> repo, so we could put there already developed tests cases for the
>>> new tbot (and reuse them easily).
>>
>> Yes!  This is definitely planned, I just haven't had time to do it
>> yet ...
>
> And maybe a side question - have anybody tried to run/setup tbot to use
> in-tree U-boot's tests (./test/py/test.py)?

Yes, I do.

I should really push my setup to gitlab (Harald triggered me alread),
but my setup is very "dirty" and I miss time for cleanups ...

At the end this task is simple, as I just exit the board machine (which
leads in an powered off board) and call test/py in u-boot code from
the lab machine context ...

So, you need a setup in your lab, which already work with test/py from
U-Boot ...

bye,
Heiko

Phone: +49-8142-66989-52   Fax: +49-8142-66989-80   Email: hs at denx.de