[U-Boot-Board-Maintainers] Update U-Boot 2009 project source code

MLX JJey maicolinux4 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 16:49:02 UTC 2019

Hi all!
I have a pocket pc board with an Marvell PXA310 (basically an iPAQ
214), and find that someone did a U-Boot port long ago.
The port is based on U-Boot 2009.01-rc1, and because of that it has
some functions missing.
The question is: how can I update this project to a newer U-Boot? or I
need to re-port this board to a newer version?
I'm a begineer on all of this (C Programming), but i have experience
in C# and a little experiencie in C++ so I can read some of the code.