[ANN] U-Boot v2020.10-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Wed Aug 26 23:34:14 CEST 2020

Hey all,

I know it's a few days past the scheduled release but we had several PRs
come in and my general cycle for PRs (for a while now) is take one,
throw it at CI and world build before/after, repeat.  If it's likely to
be fairly localized I will queue a few together, but usually I don't.
So here we are, sorry for the delay and I have now tagged v2020.10-rc3.

Once again, for a changelog,
git log --merges v2020.10-rc2..v2020.10-rc3
and as always, I ask for more details in the PRs people send me so I can
put them in the merge commit.

I'm going to get back on track with every-other-week RCs on Mondays and
release on October 5th, and I'll open the -next branch with the next
-rc.  I'll queue up PRs for that until then and deal with merges as
needed.  Thanks all!

--
Tom