[ANN] U-Boot v2021.01-rc4 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Dec 21 21:23:38 CET 2020

Hey all,

Alright, I've gotten well off schedule.  I think the take away for me
really is that it's better to mid-week and get back on schedule than try
and change the Mondays I release on.  So here's -rc4, and I hope this is
very close to what the final release will be, oon January 11th.  I will
do another, final, -rc on January 4th.

The only big change here is that I have dropped Travis-CI support as
they are reducing the amount of monthly build time FOSS projects get,
and that's just not going to work for U-Boot.  I do appreciate all of
the cycles we've gotten over the years.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2021.01-rc3..v2021.01-rc4
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

Thanks all!

--
Tom