[ANN] U-Boot v2020.04-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Thu Feb 13 14:55:40 CET 2020

Hey all,

First, I drafted this email and tagged and pushed everything out
yesterday and then promptly forgot to send this.  Sorry!

Second, I know I'm slightly late but the DM PR slipped my mind at first
and then slipped in a regression.  That's fixed and overnight all of the
different CI systems went green so here we are.

There's a number of little fixes out there I believe and I'm
appreciative of everyone taking the time to drop fdt_high=0xff... and I
hope those patches can come all the way in.

Once again, for a changelog,
git log --merges v2020.04-rc1..v2020.04-rc2
and as always, I ask for more details in the PRs people send me so I can
put them in the merge commit.

I'm planning to follow the every-other-week RC schedule and release on
April 6th.  I'm also thinking about opening -next again on March 9th as
that will give us a bit more time to focus on stability and regression
fixing.  Thanks all!

--
Tom